Why you should attend this masterclass
3 reasons why you shouldn’t miss this masterclass:
- Renowned experts as faculty members
- Live and semi-live clinical cases with audience interaction
- Excellent theoretical background on medical and surgical management
- To enhance the surgical skills of novice and experienced penile surgeons
- To refresh knowledge on current EAU Guidelines, as well as, beyond the Guidelines
- To educate participants about the psychosexual aspects of PD and ED and counselling techniques
What you can expect:
- Live surgery cases featuring simple and complex curvature correction; primary erectile prosthesis implantation; and complex erectile prosthesis implantation
- Semi-live surgical illustration of complex techniques, and plaque injection in PD
- Guidelines and contemporary evidence reviews on endocrine aspects of ED and testosterone deficiency; PD pathophysiology and management; and many more
- Informative case discussions
Meet the faculty
Check your eligibility
Selection criteria when applying for this masterclass:
The number of representatives per country is a factor in the selection.
To offer equal opportunitiy to participate in this masterclass, the number of representatives per country will be limited.
An EAU membership is mandatory.
Not a member yet? You can sign up here.
Application is on a first-come, first served basis.
To guarantee optimal learning, each masterclass will accommodate a maximum of 40 participants.
Priority is given to those who did not participate in a previous masterclass (this year).
ESU Masterclass Application Form
The application deadline has passed.