Why you should attend this masterclass
3 reasons why you shouldn’t miss this masterclass:
- Renowned experts as faculty members
- Live and semi-live clinical cases with audience interaction
- Excellent theoretical background on medical and surgical management
- To enhance the surgical skills of novice and experienced penile surgeons
- To refresh knowledge on current EAU Guidelines, as well as, beyond the Guidelines
- To educate participants about the psychosexual aspects of PD and ED and counselling techniques
What you can expect:
- Live surgery cases featuring simple and complex curvature correction; primary erectile prosthesis implantation; and complex erectile prosthesis implantation
- Semi-live surgical illustration of complex techniques, and plaque injection in PD
- Guidelines and contemporary evidence reviews on endocrine aspects of ED and testosterone deficiency; PD pathophysiology and management; and many more
- Informative case discussions
Meet the faculty
Check your eligibility
Selection criteria when applying for this masterclass:
The number of representatives per country is a factor in the selection.
To offer equal opportunitiy to participate in this masterclass, the number of representatives per country will be limited.
An EAU membership is mandatory.
Not a member yet? You can sign up here.
Application is on a first-come, first served basis.
To guarantee optimal learning, each masterclass will accommodate a maximum of 40 participants.
Priority is given to those who did not participate in a previous masterclass (this year).
What others say about this masterclass
Asst. Prof. Marieke Dewitte:
“This masterclass is a great initiative. It helps bridge different views on sexual problems, brings people together and broadens their views on sexual function and pleasure.”
Dr. Paul Soava:
“The live surgery session offered helpful insights on how the procedures are effectively carried out. For a novice such as myself, the techniques were clearly explained, including the pros and cons. It is far from the ‘See One, Do One, Teach One’ situation but it certainly gave me the confidence to get started.”
ESU Masterclass Application FormApply for this Masterclass